Saturday 24 November 2007

Frank Zappa - Peaches en Regalia (extra)

In my previous post I wrote about Frank Zappa and I added a video from YouTube with a live performance of Peaches en Regalia which was shot at the comedy programme Saturday Night Live.

I also wrote that I liked the live version better than the album version. I wanted to add also a video with the album version, so that people could compare for themselves, but I couldn't find a suitable one. There was an original video, but the sound- and videoquality was not very good. So I made a video myself with a slideshow (so not a real video) of pictures of Frank Zappa that I found around the net combined with the music from Peaches en Regalia from the album "Hot Rats".

So now people can compare for themselves. I wonder which version other Zappa fans prefer.

No comments: